Center for Services Leadership - How to Blueprint Excellent Customer Experiences
How to Blueprint Excellent Customer Experiences
March 1 – April 30, 2014
- Are you responsible for any customer interactions within your organization?
- Do you interact with customers or do you manage people who do?
- Are you responsible for improving your customer's experience with the organization?
- Are you responsible for customer satisfaction and solving customer problems?
- Do you have behind-the-scenes responsibilities that impact customers' experiences with your organization?
Learn the skill of service blueprinting, a method of improving the customer experience by analyzing all the internal actions necessary to produce it. Learn to recognize moments of truth and pain points. Discover how to detect opportunities to improve.
Participants Will Be Able To:
- Describe the differences between products and services
- List the three things that customers want in a service process
- Define on-stage, back-stage, and support actions on a blueprint
- Explain some of the benefits of service blueprinting
- Draw a blueprint of a service process
- How Services Differ from Products
- Design Factors to Consider
- Why Do We Need Services Blueprinting?
- Services Blueprinting Components
- Services Blueprinting Components with Technology
- Try Your Hand at Services Blueprinting
- Major Benefits of Services
- Collaboration Across Internal Groups
Estimated time required to complete the course: 6-10 hours over 8 weeks
This Course is a Required Course for the Customer Experience Certificate:
W. P. Carey Certificate in Customer Experience
Who Should Take This Course:
Managers or individual contributors who are responsible for customer interactions with the organization (customer experience, operations, support, sales and marketing) and those charged with changing existing customer processes.
- Center Member Rate: $495 per person
- Non-Member Rate: $550 per person
Customer Experience Certificate Participants: $450 per person.
View more information about the W. P. Carey Certificate in Customer Experience.