Center for Services Leadership - Program Description
What is the program?
The Service Blueprinting program is a powerful one-day session that will provide you with the knowledge and technique necessary to build, analyze, enhance, improve and sustain your service offerings – from the voice of the customer. It is taught by one of our world-class academic instructors who are leading experts in Service Blueprinting.
Specifically, this course will help show you how to:
- Identify ways to build your services according to your customer’s needs, as well as eliminate potential failure points in your delivery efforts.
- Assess and improve your existing services and processes.
- Create a common platform for everyone – customers, employees and managers - to participate in the service innovation process.
- Bring together people from across your organization through the use of a common technique to analyze and improve the customer experience.
- Address the challenges of effectively delivering intangible services
Who should attend?
This program is perfect for organizations from across all industries, and those in roles such as: service design, service operations, service management and customer service, as well as any professional who can benefit from truly understanding and focusing on your customers.
What will I experience?
You will learn the blueprinting approach and process – five components that, when drawn up together, can help you make your customer-company relationship and the customer experience crystal-clear. You will then apply this technique to a specific service process in your own company, and design your own blueprint.
What will I have achieved?
By the end of the program you will have:
- Learned the Service Blueprinting approach and technique
- Blueprinted a specific process unique to your own organization
- Identified potential gaps and improvements in a specific service process
- Laid out next steps to confirm gaps and drive improvements
- Secured insights into how to advance services blueprinting within your organization
You will also have access to a support network via our LinkedIn Service Blueprinting group.