Undergraduate Career Center - Access Our Students
Access Our Students
There are many ways to build brand awareness at ASU and introduce your organization to W. P. Carey School students. Exclusive business school events include:
- Spring to Success business career fair
- Meet the Firms (School of Accountancy)
- Supply Chain Management employer mixer
- Executive Speaker series
- Investment Banking Professional panel
- Professional Sales and Relationship Management panel
- Careers in Consulting panel
- Careers in Corporations (Department of Finance)
Also, there are more than 35 clubs and organizations within the student population that frequently create speaking opportunities at their meetings.
In addition to the excellent career fairs and networking events sponsored by the W. P. Carey School of Business Career Services, ASU's Career Services maintains an outstanding array of career-related fairs and events.
As a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers, the Business Career Center strongly encourages you to consider best practices for employers when recruiting students.