Supply Chain Management Certificate Structure
Call us at 480-965-7579 or submit your question online.
The online Certificate in Supply Chain Management is designed for busy working professionals who want to benefit from challenging, graduate-level coursework. The program consists of five online courses, each offered once per year. Participants begin and end a course on the same dates and interact on a daily basis with faculty and each other through a discussion board. Courses are scheduled so that the certificate can be completed in as little as ten months.
Who Should Attend
The online Certificate in Supply Chain Management is designed to benefit a diverse number of supply chain professionals, including:
- Those who are relatively new to supply chain management and desire a foundational knowledge of SCM complexities as well as a strong understanding of how companies leverage their supply chains to achieve competitive advantage
- Experienced supply chain professionals who wish to update their knowledge of current thinking and best practices through interaction with faculty engaged in broad-based research and consulting
- Experienced professionals who wish to complement their graduate degrees with a certificate in supply chain management
- People who wish to network with other supply chain professionals across industries, making valuable professional contacts
- Note: If you are considering pursuing a W. P. Carey MBA in the near future, you may wish to consider the W. P. Carey Online MBA with an area of emphasis in supply chain management. Please contact us to discuss which option may be more appropriate for your educational goals.