Student Services for Online Master’s in IT
Part of what makes W. P. Carey one of the top business schools in the country is our personalized student services for those students that take their classes on campus and those who enroll in an equally rigorous online master’s in IT. As a working professional, your time is precious. That is why our administrative processes and technical features are designed to be as transparent as possible so you can focus on the successful completion of your online IT master’s degree.
More than any other team dedicated to offering a high quality online IT master’s, the student services at W.P. Carey School of Business ensures that every student receives the resources and professional assistance they need to successfully accomplish their objectives.
Online IT Master’s Student Services Team
What students often note as one of the main differentiating factors that puts W.P. Carey’s online IT master’s degree above the rest is the level of individual service they get from program coordinators. The Online MSIM student services team works closely with you to coordinate details, such as registration and course materials, and to keep you informed of important information and deadlines to ensure that logistics and administrative issues are as seamless as possible while you are pursuing your online IT master’s degree. Please feel free to contact Student Services at any time if you need assistance with administrative matters.
Program management support and services for those pursuing an online master’s in IT include:
- Announcements, news and reminders
- Course registration handled for you throughout the program
- Textbooks for each course delivered directly to your home or office
- Supplemental course materials (articles, Harvard Business School case studies, etc.) delivered to you online
- Prompt response for technical issues
- Grade reports available online after each course
- On-campus orientations planned with professor-led curriculum introductions, team-building events, and student-to-student networking opportunities
Technical Assistance Center
The Online MSIM benefits from the full support of the W. P. Carey School Business Information Technology (BIT) department. We understand the online learning model is only as good as your access to coursework, instructors and fellow students. So, if you encounter a technical problem at any time throughout the duration of your online master’s in IT, our dedicated in-house support staff is available to help with services including:
- Technical support
- Instructional design and course management
- Enhanced course delivery and development systems
- Internet servers dedicated to the online IT master’s degree