U.S. News & World Report
U.S. News & World Report
TEMPE, Ariz. (Sept. 10, 2013) — New rankings are out today from U.S. News & World Report, and once again, the W. P. Carey School of Business ranks among the Top 30 undergraduate business schools in the nation. The Arizona State University school comes in at No. 27. This marks the ninth time in 10 years the school has made the prestigious Top 30.
“This new ranking confirms we’re achieving consistent excellence,” says W. P. Carey School of Business Dean Amy Hillman. “This particular ranking is determined by deans and senior faculty members at peer schools across the nation, who understand what makes a great program. We want to thank our phenomenal faculty, students and graduates for their hard work, which keeps us on top.”
In addition to ranking No. 27 overall, the undergraduate business program is also among the top 10 in the West. The school’s renowned supply chain management program ranks No. 3 in the nation on the specialty list for its field. Other departments making the Top 25 in their specialties -- accounting at No. 22 and management information systems at No. 17.
Other recent Top 30 rankings for the W. P. Carey School and its programs include:
- The Center for World-Class Universities at Shanghai Jiao Tong University ranks the W. P. Carey School No. 21 in the world for economics/business.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks the full-time MBA program Top 30 in the nation for the sixth year in a row.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks the part-time (evening) MBA program No. 22 in the nation.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks the school’s online MBA program No. 2 in the country.
- The Wall Street Journal ranks the school’s Arizona-based executive MBA program No. 13 in the world.
- Britain’s Financial Times ranks the school’s China-based executive MBA program No. 21 in the world.
- The University of Texas at Dallas ranks the W. P. Carey School No. 24 in North America for business-school research productivity.
For more information about the W. P. Carey School of Business, visit www.wpcarey.asu.edu.
W. P. CAREY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
The W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University is one of the top-ranked and largest business schools in the United States. The school is internationally regarded for its research productivity and its distinguished faculty members, including a Nobel Prize winner. Students come from about 100 countries and include more than 50 National Merit Scholars. For more information, please visit wpcarey.asu.edu and http://knowwpcarey.com.