January 2014 Start
|Priority Consideration and
Travel Scholarship Consideration
Admission Decision Process
- Applications submitted prior to the posted deadlines are encouraged and will receive priority consideration.
- Deadlines apply to the online application only. GMAT scores and other materials may be submitted after submission of the online application.
- Applications will continue to be accepted and considered after published deadlines on a limited, space available basis.
- A complete application includes: online application, essays, resume, application fee, two letters of recommendation, official transcripts, official GMAT score, and TOEFL score if applicable.
- Files are generally reviewed by the Admissions Committee within two weeks of the date of completion.
- Review your application and materials status online.
To ensure that your MBA application experience is the best possible, we suggest you apply prior to posted deadlines.
- Allows you to complete your GMAT exam within your desired admissions deadline. GMAT test centers available in Arizona have been filling up quickly this year.
- Ensures the best chance at securing your seat in the Weekend program.
- Provides time for the Admissions Office to conduct a preliminary review of your application and recommend potential enhancements before the admissions committee conducts its final review.
- For Spring enrollment, allows you to avoid a $50 late processing fee which is assessed on all applications after November 14.