**Please note: The application deadline for fall 2013 has passed. However, we encourage you to submit your application materials, which will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
For more information or to learn how to develop a more competitive application, please contact your W. P. Carey admissions representative:
Admission Decision Process
- Applications submitted prior to the posted deadlines are encouraged and will receive priority consideration.
- Deadlines apply to the online application. GMAT scores and other materials may be submitted after submission of the online application.
- Applications will continue to be accepted and considered after published deadlines on a space available basis.
- A complete application includes: online application, essays, resume, application fee, two letters of recommendation, official transcripts, official GMAT score, and TOEFL score if applicable.
- Files are generally reviewed by the Admissions Committee within two weeks of the date of completion.
- Review your application and materials status online.
To ensure that your MBA application experience is the best possible, we suggest applying prior to posted deadlines.
- Allows people to complete their GMAT exams within their desired admissions deadlines
- Ensures the best chance at securing your seat in the Online program
- Provides time for the admissions office to conduct a preliminary review of your application and recommend potential enhancements before the admissions committee conducts its final review
- For Spring enrollment, allows you to avoid a $50 late processing fee which is assessed on all applications submitted after November 14