Services and Resources
As one of the top ranked MBA programs, the W. P. Carey Full-time MBA dedicates a significant amount of career management resources to our students. We have one of the largest career center staff-to-student ratios among top MBA business schools.
Our Graduate Career Center offers:
- Personalized attention through individual consultation and career guidance unmatched by other top MBA business schools.
- A required, for-credit Career Leadership course that focuses on career preparation.
- A summer assignment prior to beginning the program to help you identify your career interests, skills and preferences.
- Access to a campus recruiting program that results in nearly 600 interviews a year with recruiters from around the country.
- A wealth of online tools exceeding those among many top ranked MBA programs that offer access to numerous database resources, streaming videos, job postings and campus recruiting.
- A required internship between the first and second year of the program.