To be notified of a decision by one of the dates shown below, ensure that all application items (including test scores and recommendations) are submitted by the application deadline for that round.
|October 1, 2012
||December 14, 2012
|November 30, 2012
||February 15, 2013
|February 1, 2013*
||April 15, 2013
|April 1, 2013
||May 15, 2013
* Final deadline for international applicants.
The application deadline for fall 2013 has passed. However, exceptional candidates are still encouraged to submit their application materials, which will be considered by the Admissions Committee on a case-by-case basis.
For more information about processing your application for fall 2013, please contact a
W. P. Carey admissions representative:
Admission Decision Process
- All application materials must be submitted by specified deadlines to receive an admissions decision by the indicated notification date.
- Applications submitted prior to the posted deadlines are encouraged and will receive priority consideration.
- Applications will continue to be accepted and considered after published deadlines on a limited, space available basis.
- A complete application includes: online application, essays, resume, application fee, two letters of recommendation, official transcripts, official GMAT score, and TOEFL score if applicable.
- Admissions interviews are by invitation based on an initial review of application materials. Not all applicants will be interviewed. Applicants will be contacted via e-mail should the Admissions Committee wish to extend an invitation to interview.
- If application materials are not postmarked by the indicated date, the application will be sent to the Admissions Committee for review once all materials are received.
- You can review your application and materials status online.
To ensure that your MBA application experience is the best possible, we suggest you apply prior to posted deadlines. Applying early:
- Allows you to complete your GMAT exam within your desired admissions deadline
- Ensures the best chance at securing your seat in the MBA program
- Provides time for the Office of Admissions to conduct a preliminary review of your application and recommend potential enhancements before the Admissions Committee conducts its final review.