||Third Deadline and
Travel Scholarship Consideration
Applications received after the final deadline will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Admission Decision Process
- Applications submitted prior to the posted deadlines are encouraged and will receive priority consideration.
- All application materials must be submitted by specified deadlines to receive an admissions decision by the indicated notification date.
- Applications will continue to be accepted after published deadlines on a limited, space-available basis.
- A complete application includes: online application, essays, resume, application fee, two letters of recommendation, official transcripts and interview.
- Files are reviewed by the Admissions Committee before the Notification-By Date.
- If application materials are not postmarked by the indicated date, the application will be sent to the Admissions Committee for review once all materials are received.
- Applicants can review their application and materials status online.
To ensure that your MBA application experience is the best possible, we suggest you apply prior to posted deadlines. Applying early:
- Provides time for the Admissions Office to conduct a preliminary review of your application to identify any “red flags” that could result in a denial or incomplete decision before the Admissions Committee conducts its final review.
- Prevents you from being charged a late processing fee. Any application submitted after July 1 for Fall enrollment is subject to an additional $50 late processing fee, payable at the time of online application submission.