The W. P. Carey Evening program offers a comprehensive core business curriculum spread over two years. Additional elective courses may be taken on Saturdays during each quarter or on weeknights during the summer to complete curriculum requirements.
|Quarter 1 - Begins in August
Statistics for Managers
|Quarter 2 - Begins in October
|Quarter 3 - Begins in January
|Quarter 4 - Begins in March
|Quarter 5 - Begins in August
Operations and Supply Chain Management
|Quarter 6 - Begins in October
Global Business Environment
|Quarter 7 - Begins in January
Ethical Issues for Managers
|Quarter 8 - Begins in March
Notes Regarding the Evening Program Curriculum
- In addition to the core curriculum, you will tailor your MBA to your specific career goals by selecting an additional 15 credit hours of electives that may include progress toward an area of emphasis.
- Electives are offered on alternative schedules, primarily on Saturdays during the traditional academic year.
- Elective options include international programs and an off-site public policy course in Washington, D.C.
- Core classes instill an essential perspective of global management across business
disciplines to mirror the reality of business today.
- Exact course meeting dates are determined by the ASU academic calendar and become available online approximately four months before orientation.
- Sequencing of courses may vary from year to year.