Designed for working professionals with a background in supply chain, the W. P. Carey Master of Science in Supply Chain Management and Engineering is a unique 21-month online program that will deepen your knowledge and allow you to leverage your experience to lead across complex supply chain functions.
The rigorous MS-SCME program is delivered by highly ranked and world-renowned schools at Arizona State University: The W. P. Carey School of Business and the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering. Not merely an overview of supply chain principles, the MS-SCME will give you specialized tools to analyze, control, and optimize modern supply chains.
The lock-step curriculum consists of:
- Four courses from the Department of Supply Chain Management that focus on a business approach to fundamental supply chain management, logistics management, and operations management
- Two courses from the Ira A. Fulton industrial engineering program that focus on an engineering approach to supply chain, logistics, and operations management
- Three industrial engineering courses that deal with mathematical tools and techniques that can expand the role and efficiencies of supply chains
- A capstone project in which you propose and evaluate alternative solutions to existing supply chain situations and present your recommendations to a client business
- Delivered by the highly ranked W. P. Carey Department of Supply Chain Management and Fulton Schools of Engineering's Industrial Engineering Program
- A rigorous 21-month program delivered entirely online to meet the demands of busy working professionals
- Career management and student services teams prepare you for success
- World-class faculty who bring decades of real-world experience into each class