The MS-SCME Advantage
The Master of Science in Supply Chain Management and Engineering program builds upon your existing quantitative skills and knowledge, and develops critical business problem solving and decision making skills that will facilitate your success – no matter where you are or when classes and study best fit your schedule.
An MS-SCME can help give you a significant competitive advantage:
- Acquire the fundamental foundations across the full spectrum of supply chain management functions
- Learn state-of-the-art engineering tools to analyze, control, and optimize modern supply chains
- Generate and evaluate alternative solutions to a real supply chain situation through a project management capstone project
- Unlock a powerful global network of 80,000+ W. P. Carey alumni worldwide
- Strengthen your knowledge and build lifelong relationships with motivated peers located across the country and around the world