About the W. P. Carey MS-SCME
Propel your career in supply chain by gaining in-depth knowledge across supply chain management functions and explore state-of-the-art engineering tools to analyze, control, and optimize modern supply chains.
- Delivered by the W. P. Carey Department of Supply Chain Management and Fulton Schools of Engineering's Industrial Engineering Program
- A rigorous 21-month program delivered entirely online to meet the demands of busy working professionals
- A capstone project that allows you to solve real-world supply chain problems
- Career management and student services teams prepare you for success
- World-class faculty who bring decades of real-world experience into each class
more program highlights »