Master of Science in Management - Loan Options
Give yourself the best opportunity to succeed. A combination of loans may cover the cost of the W. P. Carey Master of Science in Management (MiM) program.
The Federal Stafford Unsubsidized Loan
- Offered up to $20,500 per academic year
- Accrues 5.41% interest upon disbursement
- Repayment when enrolled below half-time or six months after graduation
Federal Graduate PLUS Loan
- Requires a credit check
- Maximum amount offered is cost of attendance amount minus other aid received
- Accrues 6.41% interest upon disbursement
Private Education Loan
- Obtained from a private lender
- Interest rates, loan fees, repayment, and eligibility requirements may vary
- Review ASU’s private educational lender list
Loans for International Students
To be considered for private education loans through a lender, you can request up to the approximate cost of your attendance through private educational loans. However, to be considered for a private loan, you must apply with a creditworthy co-applicant (co-signer) who is a U.S. citizen.