Master of Science in Information Management - Application Materials
Take the next step. An MSIM degree from the W. P. Carey School will transform your career and your life. Find out what you’ll need to apply and how to get started today.
- Two years of full-time related work experience
- An undergraduate degree in a related field from an accredited university
- Completed prerequisite college-level courses or equivalent experience in statistics, brief calculus and a programming language
TranscriptsMail all official university transcripts to the ASU Office of Graduate Education, or request that your original institution submit them directly. A Document Reference Number can be included on each transcript for authentication purposes. For international transcripts, review ASU Graduate College guidelines.
Online Letters of RecommendationSelect two individuals who can speak to your personal qualities, career focus and potential for success in the W. P. Carey MSIM program. The university will contact your recommenders directly to secure additional information.
- Domestic Application Fee: $70
- International Application Fee: $90
A $50 fee will be required after July 1. Applications will not be processed until the fee is received and fees are non-refundable.
The ASU Office of Graduate Education provides student visa documentation three to five months prior to the term of enrollment. A Financial guarantee form and an enrollment deposit must be submitted before visa documents can be processed.
You may also be required to submit evidence of English proficiency.