Master of Accounting, Taxation - Application Materials
Take the next step. In only nine months, the
W. P. Carey MACC and MTax programs deliver the accounting expertise you need to succeed. Find out what you’ll need to apply and how to get started today.
- A four-year bachelor's degree or the equivalent
- An overall GPA near or above the class average
- A GMAT score near or above the class average
- A TOEFL score above 80 (iBT) for international students
- Strong faculty recommendations faculty (with at least one from an accounting professor)
- Internship experience
- Essay responses
TranscriptsMail all official university transcripts to the ASU Office of Graduate Education, or request that your original institution submit them directly. A Document Reference Number can be included on each transcript for authentication purposes. For international transcripts, review the Office of Graduate Education guidelines.
Test RequirementsGMAT scores are accepted for admission to MACC and MTax programs. Use the following GMAT institutional codes:
- Master of Accountancy: 0GZ-1R-96
- Master of Taxation: 0GZ-1R-42
ASU alumni may be eligible to have the entrance exam waived. Contact us for more information.
Online Letter of Recommendation
Select an individual who can speak to your personal qualities, career focus and potential for success in the W. P. Carey School of Business. The university will contact your recommender directly to secure additional information.
International Applicants are also evaluated on the basis of:
- TOEFL score
- TSE score (if applying for teaching assistantship)
- Financial Guarantee Form
Preference is given to candidates with an undergraduate accounting degree. Specific accounting prerequisites are also required. Applications are generally reviewed by the Admissions Committee within two weeks of their completion.