The Master of Science in Management (MiM) at the W. P. Carey School of Business is designed for graduates with non-business degrees, and less than two years of work experience.
Who Should Apply?
- Current non-business majors
- Students who complete undergraduate degree requirements prior to the first day of class
The application for the W. P. Carey MiM is now available. The online application should take about 30 minutes to complete if you gather the below information in advance. Once you begin the application online, you can stop and return later to complete the required sections prior to submission. When choosing the program you are applying to, please select 'Management (MS).'
To complete your application, you will need the following:
- You wake up after graduating with a Masters in Management and everything in your world is perfect. Tell us what makes up your perfect world both personally and professionally? (750 words or less)
- Please provide any additional information that you would like to bring to the attention of the Admissions Committee. (Optional no length required)
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all coursework completed at institutions other than ASU
- GMAT and/or GRE test scores (Note: The Admissions Committee will accept either)
- International students who will earn their bachelor’s degree outside of the U.S.: TOEFL scores will likely be required to submit evidence of English proficiency, particularly if English is not your first language. Please review details regarding English language proficiency .
If you are an ASU alumnus, contact Katelyn Eldridge to find out if you are eligible to have the entrance exam waived.