Empowering the Healthcare Supply Chain Professional
This course will evaluate key value chain organizations that contribute to the production of health services including group purchasing organizations, distributors and informatics, as well as the strategies employed to align incentives between physicians, suppliers and health care delivery systems.
Learning objectives for participants
- To better understand the health care supply chain as a driving force for improving quality and cost reduction
- To orchestrate and manage supply chain change
- Hone your ability to manage with channel partners.
- Leadership skills for the health care supply chain
- Develop strategies to turn supplies into assets and supply strategies into revenue producers.
- Understand the role of physicians in supply chain management excellence.
The course will be offered at ASU campus for individuals. The course can be offered onsite in your organizations for teams.
The course will be offered over a 2 day time period. The sessions will be interactive where you will have the opportunity to engage with peers in the industry. Case studies will be utilized.
- Can be scheduled upon request
Who should attend?
Professionals in health care industry who are transitioning to a supply chain role. Professionals from non-heath care industry who would like to foray into the health care supply chain.
The course is offered by a world-class faculty recognized for their research, teaching and practice in the health care supply chain.
- Professor Eugene S. Schneller , Ph.D., Dean’s Council of 100 Distinguished Scholar and Co-Director of the Health Care Supply Chain Research Consortium. Dr. Schneller is the author of “The Strategic Management of the Health Care Supply Chain”
- Guest lecturers from key health care supply chain organizations.
The certificate program is offered at $1500/course/professional. For teams of 10 or more the course can be offered onsite at a discounted rate of $1200/course/professional.
HSRC-ASU will review the application and resumes of interested participants to assess their fit for the program.
Cancellation a week in advance of the course start date will result in full refund of the course fee. After that date, students will forfeit 100% of the course fee.