Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the value of membership to HSRC-ASU members?
Members receive value in several different ways:
- HSRC-ASU provides a neutral platform for members to discuss issues pertaining to health care supply chain that impact their policies and practices.
- Members work together with researchers to define important areas for research.
- Members receive first-mover access to research findings via the annual research dissemination conference and to guides and tools developed out of consortium research.
- In addition to the dissemination conferences, members receive access to other educational opportunities, individual member projects and consortium-provided speaking and writing for members.
- Members get opportunities to network across health sector organizations to better understand approaches utilized to problem solve and achieve supply chain excellence.
- Members get peer recognition, through consortium press releases and promotional materials, of involvement in thought leadership and participation in projects to implement new ideas in the field.
- For more information on membership tiers and benefits please review HSRC-ASU Membership Structure.
2. Who can benefit from membership at HSRC-ASU?
Integrated delivery networks, hospitals, group purchasing organizations, clinicians, distributors, IT companies, manufacturers of health care supplies and other key stakeholders with direct involvement in the health care supply chain.
Review the current list of members.
3. What are the membership opportunities at HSRC-ASU?
HSRC-ASU has different levels of membership with a three year commitment from its members to ensure completion of projects.
4. As a member of HSRC-ASU what will be my involvement?
Participation in annual board meetings (two in person and two via conference calls)
Participation in advisory groups for research projects
5. Who should I contact regarding membership information?
To initiate discussion regarding HSRC-ASU memberships please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .