ASU Real Estate Council
The ASU Real Estate Council provides leadership opportunities to enhance academic programs and foster mutually beneficial relationships among students and real estate professionals through various networking and professional development opportunities.
The council's primary mission is to promote excellence in education by providing time, talent and financial resources to enhance the student experience.
Real estate education at W. P. Carey has a positive impact on the real estate industry by helping students better prepare to contribute to the responsible, ethical and profitable growth of our community. To become actively involved in helping students achieve these objectives, please complete the membership form.
- Meet and network with others in the real estate industry equally concerned about the quality of our community
- Introduce yourself and your business to new clients, potential projects, business partners and the academic community
- Confer your expertise in the real estate business to a new generation of diverse students
- Contribute to help fund such key initiatives as
- Academic- and practitioner-based research, scholarships, and academic programs
- Training in industry-standard software and technology
Join the ASU Real Estate Council Today >>
All funds will be deposited with the ASU Foundation for A New American University, a nonprofit organization that exists to support Arizona State University (ASU). Gifts in support of ASU are subject to foundation policies and fees. Your gift may be considered a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of charitable contributions.