Executive Education - Women's Leadership Roundtable
Women's Leadership Roundtable
Enriching. Edifying. Empowering. Discover your best leadership assets and learn how to accelerate your career with the two-day Women’s Leadership Roundtable. Led by Dr. Suzanne Peterson and Take the Lead president and co-founder, Gloria Feldt, these half-day workshops will equip you with the tools necessary to build your leadership inventory.
Learn from the Experts
Dr. Suzanne Peterson is a professor of management and faculty director of W. P. Carey Executive Education. She thrives on teaching others to sharpen and apply their leadership skills and writes a monthly Arizona Republic column on business management and leadership. Dr. Peterson received her MBA and Ph.D. from the University of Nebraska.
Gloria Feldt is the president and co-founder of Take the Lead, an organization that focuses on enabling women to embrace their power and lead without limits. Gloria is the former COO of Facebook and current ASU Professor of Practice at the School of Social Transformation, as well as a leading activist, keynote speaker, and best-selling author.
Day One: Thursday, April 10
- Gain understanding of your unique leadership style and how to develop it to its greatest potential
- Learn how to build a credible reputation through your leadership style
- Redefine “power” and learn how to employ this concept and lead authentically
- Gain the confidence to maximize leadership effectiveness in achieving personal goals and driving business results
Day Two: Friday, April 11
- Understand why sponsorship, rather than mentorship, is pivotal to career success
- Learn key differences between mentorship and sponsorship and how to gain sponsorship quickly and effectively
- Navigate the double-edge sword of female leadership
- Differentiate yourself by communicating your value in comprehensible terms
A cancellation request received at least one week prior to the program will be refunded in full minus a 10% cancellation fee. Or, you have the option to apply registration to another 2014 course.
A cancellation request received after the registration and payment deadline prior to the start of the program will have the option to apply registration to another 2014 course.
A cancellation request received on or after the day of the program will not be eligible for a refund.
Date: April 10 – 11, 2014
Time: 8am – 12pm
Location: ASU Tempe Campus
Price: $550 per half-day workshop; $1,000 for both days
Register by: April 8, 2014
Discounts available for ASU alumni and other organizations