Executive Education - Program Overview
As the global face of small business continues to change, so too must its leaders. The W. P. Carey School of Business delivers specialized training to help small business leaders build better small businesses.
What is SBLA?
The Small Business Leadership Academy (SBLA) empowers you to anticipate and overcome the business challenges of today and tomorrow. You’ll enhance your business acumen, broaden your perspective, and strengthen your leadership skills, gaining the skills you need to stay competitive and propel your business forward.
Built in partnership by the W. P. Carey School and Salt River Project (SRP), this intensive executive education program consists of eight courses, taught Wednesday evenings over a period of eight weeks. You’ll discover key takeaways to strengthen and grow your small business in an interactive learning environment that supports dynamic knowledge exchange.
You’ll learn from your classmates as you interact on projects and cases, as well as from esteemed members of the W. P. Carey School faculty.
- Join a select group of fellow leaders in an interactive learning environment
- Extend your network and exchange knowledge with high-value peers and colleagues
- Draw upon best practices and experience from numerous industries
- Develop a broad awareness of the intersection between hard and soft skills, as well as its impact on individual, team, and organizational successes
- Build a personalized leadership development plan to tie learning to application
8 courses over 8 weeks, on Wednesday evenings
$3,200 per person, limited scholarships available
Applications due July 18th
Applicants notified of acceptance by August 8th
Program begins September 3, 2014