Center for Executive and Professional Development - SCM Certificate Overview
SCM Certificate Overview
With a professional certificate in supply chain management from the W. P. Carey School of Business, you’ll quickly learn how to tackle, resolve and manage complex problems that confront modern supply chain managers.
Top-ranked Supply Chain Program
Consistently ranked among the top ten programs in the country by U.S. News & World Report, the W. P. Carey Department of Supply Chain Management will prepare you to deal with problems within the boundaries of an organization as well as across organizations. Discover how to manage issues that arise in logistics or transportation, manufacturing or operations, and purchasing or sourcing.
- Complete your certificate in as little as 10 months
- Five online courses typically offered twice a year
- Interact with classmates and world-renowned faculty in online discussion boards
- You certificate may apply toward ISM CPSM recertification, C.P.M. recertification, and/or A.P.P. reaccreditation program requirements.
- Complete all five courses to earn the certificate or take just the subjects that interest you
*Notes: ISM does not endorse, certify or sponsor this program or its content. This program is a non-credit certificate meaning no academic credit will appear on a university transcript.
January 6, 2014
$2,300 per course
$11,500 for all 5 courses Discounts for ASU Alumni and other organizations
Programs begin in fall and spring