Executive Education - Program Overview
Built on the core concepts of Lean Startup, Lean Launch Principles explores the customer development methodology, focusing on a belief that resources are not used to pursue a new product or service until assumptions are validated and market interest is confirmed. Success if never guaranteed, but Lean Launch Principles can help you learn faster and spend less along the way.
Lean Launch Principles
April 30, 2014
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
ASU’s Tempe campus
Cost: $1,100 per person.
Discounts for ASU alumni and other organizations.
Register by April 25, 2014
- Learn and apply business model innovation methodology
- Learn and apply customer development methodology
- Create a plan of action for business model innovation and testing
Who Should Attend?
Lean Launch can generate new ways of thinking for individuals or teams:
- Bringing a new product or service to market that is already under development
- Identifying new products, services, or business models in order to stay competitive
- Launching a new venture in concept, prototype, pre-launch, or version 2 stages
Sidnee Peck is the director of the Center for Entrepreneurship at the W. P. Carey School of Business. She teaches at both the undergraduate and graduate levels including courses in new venture creation, new product development, funding, and Lean Launch.
An early adopter of the business model innovation and customer development methodology, Peck focuses on training and coaching startup companies, innovation groups within large organizations and major corporations such as Intel, around the lean launch innovation methodology. She is a major contributor to the local and national entrepreneurship community and has been featured in The Arizona Republic, Phoenix Business Journal, and Kiplinger’s.
Registration and Deadlines
Registration and payment is due by April 25, 2014.
- A cancellation request received at least one week prior to the program will be refunded in full minus a 10% cancellation fee.
- A cancellation request received less than one week prior to the start of the program will have the option to apply registration to another 2014 Executive Education course.
- A cancellation request received on or after the day of the program will not be eligible for a refund.