Executive Education - How to Apply
How to Apply
It’s quick and easy to apply to the W. P. Carey online supply chain management certificate program. In most cases, you’ll receive a decision regarding your application within 72 hours.
The online supply chain management certificate program is intended for current supply chain professionals with experience ranging from 2 – 3 years up to and including senior leaders. Submit your application, including a one-page statement of purpose that explains your interest in the program and a current CV or résumé.
After you are admitted to the online supply chain management certificate program, you select courses based on the schedule that works best for you. Therefore, each course is billed separately. The current cost is $2,070 per course and will not increase during your program.
A non-refundable application fee of $70 will also be charged.
- The application fee is non-refundable
- To receive a 100% refund of the program fee, your cancellation request must be received at least six weeks prior to the start of the program
- To receive a 50% refund of the program fee, your cancellation request must be received at least one day prior to the start of a program
- No refunds are awarded for cancellation requests received after a course has begun
- A substitution with a qualified candidate may be made at no additional charge if requested at least one week prior to the start of a program