PO BOX 874006
Tempe, AZ 85287-4006
Expected Graduation: December 2012
Broad Research Area:
Specific Research Interests:
- Cognitive and Moral Complexity
- Adaptive Performance in Complex Environments
- Strategic Leadership and Institutional Change
Relevant Background Info:
- MBA, Michigan State University
- BS, Miami University
- Officer, U.S. Marine Corps
- Management, IBM
- Jennings, P.L. & Dooley, K.J. (2007). "An Emerging Complexity Paradigm in Leadership Research." In J.K. Hazy, J.A. Goldstein & B.B. Lichtenstein (eds.), Complex Systems Leadership Theory.
- Hannah, S.T., Eggers, J.T. & Jennings, P.L. (2008). "Complex Adaptive Leadership." In G.B. Graen and J.A. Graen (Eds.), Knowledge Driven Corporation: A Discontinuous Model, LMX Leadership Series, Volume VI.