The Master of Taxation (MTax) program equips you with the highly technical and demanding skills sought after in the private sector to provide tax and business advice, and in the public sector to administer tax laws. Offered full-time with classes throughout the week, the MTax, along with its accounting prerequisites, will fulfill the upper level accounting coursework requirements for CPA certification.
- Full-time, one-year program with classes throughout the day
- A cutting-edge curriculum is reviewed and refreshed every year with input from accounting professionals and alumni
- World-class faculty of highly experienced professionals and practitioners
- Nearly 100 percent of domestic graduates are employed within 90 days after graduation
Many national accounting firms recruit at W. P. Carey for positions around the country. Firms that have hired MTax graduates include:
- CBIZ MHM, LLC
- Ernst & Young
- Grant Thorton LLP
- Henry & Horne LLP
- Hunter Hagan & Company, Ltd.
- KPMG LLP
- Moss Adams LLP
- King, Tripp & Henry, PLLC
Our graduates are typically offered positions such as senior accountant, staff accountant, consultant, tax associate and tax specialist.